the league of nations was a body of sovereign states who agreed to pursue common policies and to consult areas of common interest.
1. promote international co operation in social and economic matters
2. safeguard peace and security in all nations
3. organize disarmament
4. abolish all forms of slavery
5. promote good health standards
6. control drug trafficking
7. economically assist needy states
8. to protect the rights of minorities especially refugees
9.improve position of women
10, act as a mediator when dispute arose
11. promote respect for international law
12. encourage open negotiations between governments so as to avoid secret diplomacy
13. resettle prisoners of war and refugees
14. to improve co operation in communication
15. supervise the administration of mandated territories.
16. oversee the living and working conditions within the member countries.
Thanks for the great Answer. I am now marking the question as closed.